“I Was Born A Muslim But Today I Practice Christianity” – Omotola Preaches Religious Tolerance - URBAN HIT NEWS

Breaking

NO. 1 CELEBRITIES, SPORT, EDUCATION, TECHNOLOGY, DOCUMENTARIES HUB

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

“I Was Born A Muslim But Today I Practice Christianity” – Omotola Preaches Religious Tolerance


The veteran Nigerian actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, revealed on social networks that she was born as a Muslim girl.

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, one of the most successful actresses in Nollywood, recently revealed that she was born Muslim.

The actress made the revelation on Instagram, claiming that she now practices Christianity. She also took the opportunity to preach religious tolerance.

To clarify her point, the mother of four shared an impressive photo of herself in a Muslim outfit along.

She followed the photo with a legend that preaches religious tolerance.

She wrote:-
“Although I was born Muslim…
“Today I practice Christianity
“However, growing up in Kaduna …
“I’ve witnessed some horrors that eyes should Never see…
“All because of Religious divides and intolerance…
“Our Faith should make us better Humans…
“Any Act that does not show love does not serve God or Humanity.
“Love your Neighbour …. AS YOURSELF. Peace.
“That #MuslimChristianOndokadunaLagos girl.”
See below:-
f

No comments:

Post a Comment