The Alleged Babymama of Davido Says He Does not Want to be His Wife - URBAN HIT NEWS

Breaking

NO. 1 CELEBRITIES, SPORT, EDUCATION, TECHNOLOGY, DOCUMENTARIES HUB

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

The Alleged Babymama of Davido Says He Does not Want to be His Wife


Ayotomide Labinjo, the woman who claimed that Davido is the father of her 4-year-old son, said she does not want to be his wife.

Ayotomide called the singer and his family to perform a new DNA test, saying that the result of the test conducted by Adeleke's family in the state of Lagos was not correct.
At a press conference organized by Kemi Olunloyo on Friday, he recalled that his relationship with the artist began at a club in Ibadan in 2013.

According to her, they later connected to a hotel and also met a few months later.
She stated that her relationship soured when she informed Davido of her pregnancy. She said;

"My family and I had made efforts to handle this case in a friendly way. All the efforts to reach him were abortive, because he had blocked all access to him.
Until recently, when his cousin, B-red connected with me and asked me to download the Imo application to make a video chat. He had a video chat with me, he asked me if I still liked (Davido) and he asked me about my age.
We have also been in the state of Osun to meet with his family, but all our efforts did not give a positive result.
I'm not interested in being his wife. All I want him to do is assume his responsibility as the father of our son. "

Also speaking at the briefing, the daughter, Anuoluwapo, who will mark the five on November 19, said:

"David Adeleke is my father and is from the state of Osun. I want to see it, because I've missed it so much. My favorite songs are Assurance: Chioma my lover. "

No comments:

Post a Comment